Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 75

Hops went to work with me today and was really good as usual. There was not much time for training at work today though he did do a short recall to heel demo. He went to the vet for another shot and was good for that. We had to wait forever for our appointment so while we waited we practiced it’s your choice while he was on the exam table and I brushed him. He was great for the vet and for the shot and did a great sit stay on the scale, weighing in at 20.5 pounds!

 

Photo777

 

Hops stayed at home alone for a little while then was good for Jeremiah while the big boys and I were at agility class. We did lots of playing after I came home but little training. I did find out he needs lots of work with playing gently when there are no toys! Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment